Greyhound can ship and receive freight to and from anywhere Greyhound serves. This service (Greyhound Package Express), though considerably cheaper than UPS or FedEx, has drawbacks:
- Weight Limit: 100 pounds.
- Size Limit: Packages must fit under the bus, i.e., no larger than two feet by four feet by six feet.
- Packaging Restrictions: None. Container should be sturdy enough not to fall apart during travel.
- Delivery Time Frame: No schedule guarantees.
- Door-to-Door Delivery: No. (Recipient must retrieve package from the bus terminal.)
Our local Greyhound terminal is located at the downtown FrederickÂ MARC train Station, 100 South East Street; their number is (301) 663-3311.