Kids eat free (or inexpensively) at the following Frederick restaurants:
- Barley & Hops–kids under 10 eat free on Sundays. This is a non-smoking restaurant, with free wireless internet access.
- Beef O Brady’s–Kids eat free on Tuesdays from 4-8pm.
- Boston Market–Kids’ meals are just 99¢.
- Casa Rico–Kids eat off the kids menu for 99¢ on Tuesdays. One child per adult entree.
- Denny’s–Two kids 12 and under eat free on Tuesday nights from 4-10pm with the purchase of one dinner entree.
- Hard Times–Up to two children eat free (Sundays only) for each paying adult.
- IHOP–Kids eat free on Tuesdays from 4-9pm.
- Pargos–Kids under 10 eat free on Mondays.
- Pizza Hut–Tuesday night is Family Night at Pizza Hut. Up to three kids, 12 and under, eat free with the purchase of any medium or large pizza.